Dear representatives of legal entities, let us introduce you to our range of services. We offer a comprehensive set of services for financing your business, including organizing issues and placing debt and equity securities. If your company plans to raise funds on the securities market, we can offer you the following services:
- Issuing bonds is a way to raise funds for a period of 2 to 10 years
- Issuing preferred shares is a way to attract investors interested in your business and who want to receive a minimum guaranteed amount of payments
- Issuing common shares is a way to attract minority and strategic investors who are willing to share the risks and profits of your company
In addition, we also provide the following services:
- Bondholder representative (BHR) services - This service is of interest to companies that have issued or plan to issue bonds.
- Underwriting services for companies issuing securities.
- Services for restructuring bond loans - for companies that have defaulted on bonds or intend to do so.
- Consulting and structuring of M&A deals (buying and selling companies on the stock exchange).
- Analytical services upon request by companies.
- Brokerage agreement for legal entities with tariffs - download
- Agreement for provision of market-making services (stocks) - download
- Agreement for provision of market-making services (bonds) - download
- Underwriting services agreement - download
- The list of documents required for identification purposes in order to conclude a contract - download
- List of documents required for Counterparty identification - download